You have been injured in a crash with a truck or semi. It is very frightening to be hit by a big truck or a semi, even at very low speed you can still sustain very serious injuries. You have questions, we have the answers you need now! What is the insurance responsible to pay for? How am I going to get my car fixed? How am I going to get the medical care I need for my injuries? What about the time I am losing from work? What do I need to do?
First, call attorney Todd Yates! Todd Yates and his knowledgeable and experienced staff will fight hard to make sure that all of your rights are protected. We make the insurance company pay the real value of your case! We will make sure that the commercial insurance company pays you every dollar you deserve and that we maximize the real value of your case settlement!
- Secure the evidence in your case! Take cell phone photographs of the damage inside and out to your vehicle, photographs of the commercial vehicle, specifically any company information on the outside of the truck or semi. It is also very important that you also have photographs taken of any injuries you sustained.
- Commercial truck and semi drivers have to follow Department of Transportation’s regulations and rules. There is very critical evidence that needs to be secured from the commercial truck or semi that hit your vehicle. This evident trucking company as soon as possible! Time is of the essence as this valuable information can be lost once the commercial truck or semi is repaired or is put back in service! Don’t let this happen in your case!
- Obtain the names and contact information of any witnesses who may have seen the collision.
INJURIES AND MEDICAL CARE
- Seek immediate treatment for any injuries the same day if possible. Please keep in mind that it often takes 3-5 days and sometimes even more for you to feel the full impact of an accident.
- Explain to your medical provider the nature of your collision and the extent of the damage to your vehicle. Give a very detailed description of all the pain and injuries you sustained as a result of the collision.
- Schedule all follow up appointments and any physical therapy as recommended by your doctor as soon as possible. Your job is to get well. We will take care of everything else!
DO NOT GIVE A RECORDED STATEMENT!
- A commercial insurance company has a team of commercial adjusters and attorneys, all working to protect their best interest and pay as little as possible. One of the most common ways an adjuster will try to minimize the value of your case is to ask for a recorded statement. During this statement the adjuster will ask you questions, these questions are specifically designed so that the insurance company can use your answers against you! DO NOT EVER GIVE A RECORDED STATEMENT WITHOUT HAVING YOUR ATTORNEY PRESENT!
*HOME AND HOSPITAL VISITS ARE AVAILABLE AT YOUR CONVENIENCE
We know the healing process can be long and difficult. We are here for our client’s day or night. Call us about your case right now. The consultation is free, you pay us nothing unless we win. Your case is our cause.