Riding a motorcycle on the open road is an exhilarating and it is wonderful to breathe in fresh air and feel the wind on your face on a sunny day. Motorcycle drivers are some of the safest on the road and they have to be. Every driver rides with the knowledge that the freedom and excitement of riding on a motorcycle comes at the expense of their protection and personal safety. The only thing between you and the pavement is your helmet. Collisions involving motorcycles are almost always caused by automobile drivers who either did not see the motorcyclist when they should have and usually results in serious and often life threatening injuries!
If you or a loved one have been injured or if you have lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident, we are here for you and your family right now! Todd Yates is and his knowledgeable and experienced staff are ready to help answer all of your questions. What is the insurance responsible to pay for? How am I going to get my motorcycle repaired? I have road rash and serious injuries, how am I going to pay for medical care I need now and in the future? What about the time I am losing from work? What do I need to do?
- Call attorney Todd Yates! Todd Yates and his knowledgeable and experienced staff will fight hard to make sure that all of your rights are protected and that we maximize the true value of your case settlement.
- Protect the evidence in your case! Take cell phone photographs of the damage to your motorcycle and keep your bike, it is evidence that you need. Take photographs of all vehicles involved in the collision. It is also very important that you also have photographs taken of any injuries you sustained.
- Look for any witnesses: obtain the names and contact information of anyone who saw or may have seen the collision.
- Keep your helmet, leathers, boots and anything else you were wearing. Do not dispose of anything that you were wearing at the time of the wreck.
INJURIES AND MEDICAL CARE
- Seek immediate treatment for any injuries and take photos of bruising and road rash as they appear and as your injuries continue to heal.
- Explain to your medical provider the nature of your motorcycle collision and where your motorcycle was hit and how far you were thrown off your motorcycle. Give a very detailed description of all of your pain, injuries and road rash.
- Schedule all follow up specialist appointments and any other therapy as recommended by your doctor as soon as possible. Your job is to get well. We will take care of everything else!
DO NOT GIVE A RECORDED STATEMENT!
- The insurance company has a team of adjusters and attorneys, all working to pay you the least amount of money possible. One of the most common ways is for the adjuster to ask you for a recorded statement. During this statement the adjuster will ask you questions, these questions are specifically designed so that the insurance company can use your answers against you! DO NOT EVER GIVE A RECORDED STATEMENT WITHOUT HAVING YOUR ATTORNEY PRESENT!
*HOME AND HOSPITAL VISITS ARE AVAILABLE AT YOUR CONVENIENCE
We know the healing process can be long and difficult. We are here for our client’s day or night. Call us about your case right now. The consultation is free, you pay us nothing unless we win. Your case is our cause.